The Global Computer Aided Diagnosis market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors. The report studies the historical data of the Computer Aided Diagnosis market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
The Computer Aided Diagnosis Market research report is a comprehensive and vital document encompassing business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and emerging trends of the global Computer-Aided Diagnosis market. The report offers in-depth research and assessment of the key elements of the global Computer-Aided Diagnosis market. The research analysts have formulated this report through thorough primary and secondary research with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities to provide a panoramic view of the Computer-Aided Diagnosis market.
Computer-aided diagnosis systems aid in digital image processing along with highlighting the crucial sections of such images for enabling medical professionals in making appropriate decisions for patient treatment. Additionally, this CAD technology is made by combining AI (artificial intelligence) and advanced computer vision technology, integrated with pathology and radiological features of image processing.
The growing prevalence of different types of cancer, such as breast, colorectal, lung, and prostate cancers, is the crucial factor propelling the industry. Moreover, the rising awareness regarding the treatments of cancer and frequent medical check-ups have augmented the demand for this medical technology.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Mammography segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing incidences of breast cancer and rising adoption of mammography for early stage breast cancer detection.
- Breast cancer segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rapidly rising global incidence of cancer, awareness regarding early detection, rising preference for mammography as a preventive step, and increasing demand for early detection to accelerate treatment decisions.
- Diagnostic centers segment is expected to register steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributed to rapid increase in diagnostic centers globally, increased affordability and accessibility to diagnostic techniques, and availability of favorable reimbursement plans.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Computer Aided Diagnosis market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Major companies in the market include Toshiba Medical Corp., FUJIFILM Medical Systems, McKesson Corporation, iCAD Inc., GE Healthcare, Hitachi High Technologies Corporation, EDDA Technology Inc., Philips Healthcare, Median Technologies, Hologic Inc., and Merge Healthcare Inc.
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global computer aided diagnostics market based on imaging modalities, application, end-use, and region:
Imaging Modalities Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- CT Scan
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global Computer-Aided Diagnosis market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Computer-Aided
- Diagnosis in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Computer-Aided Diagnosis in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Computer-Aided Diagnosis?
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.