Global Automated Parking System Market research report 2022 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market.
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2022 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Automated Parking System Market report.
Westfalia Technologies, Inc., a leading automated parking and storage solutions provider. (Westfalia) introduced the release of the Westfalia Parking App, an all-in-one parking solution for consumers that improves automatic parking facilities’ efficiency, security, and convenience.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Automated Parking System Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Drivers & Restraints
The market is expanding due to high-rise structures, luxury projects, and real-estate developers’ inclination to adopt automated solutions. According to the World Construction Network, the real estate industry is also expected to grow at a considerable CAGR during the projection period. An increasing fleet of personal and commercial vehicles, combined with a shortage of parking spaces, has resulted in traffic congestion in various locations worldwide.
Key players covered in the global Automated Parking System Market research report:
Westfalia Parking Inc. (Sandhurst Dr, York,U.S.), Robotic Parking System (Florida, U.S.), T2 System Inc. (Indianapolis, U.S.), KLAUS Multiparking GmbH (Aitrach, Germany), Wohr Parking Systems Pvt. GmbH (Friolzheim, Germany), U-Tron (New Jersey, U.S.), Cleverciti Systems GmbH (Munich, Germany),Skyline Parking (Winterthur, Switzerland), City Lift Parking, LLC (California, U.S.),Park Plus Inc. (California, U.S.).
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Automated Parking System Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Automated Parking System Market Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245