The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Industrial IoT market based on the recent technological and research advancements. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Industrial IoT market.
The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of the Industrial IoT solutions by industrialists and manufacturers. The growing need to improve productivity, enhance the workers’ safety, and reduce the operating and manufacturing costs is expected to drive the growth of the Industrial IoT technologies over the forecast period. The rising need to reduce the risk of cyber and data breaches caused by human errors is most likely to fuel the demand for Industrial IoT technologies.
The growing need to reduce the shipping cost has resulted in the increased adoption of the Industrial IoT in the transportation & Logistics industry. Moreover, automotive IoT is expected to be increasingly utilized by the transportation sector for predictive diagnostics and vehicle maintenance. Besides, the tracking of the real-time location of the vehicle for the management of public transportation is a key contributing factor to the increasing adoption of IoT technologies in the transportation sector. Technological advancements of the existing transportation, such as integration of vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication, is expected to present lucrative opportunities in the future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-iot-market
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Industrial IoT market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Industrial IoT Market Segmentation based on types
- Industrial IoT Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Industrial IoT market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Industrial IoT market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Industrial IoT market.
Some major companies in the global market report include GE, Intel, Cisco, IBM, Siemens, Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Texas Instruments, ABB, and Kuka, among others.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Highlights from the Report
- In June 2020, Wipro Ltd and IBM collaborated to help enterprises, startups with cloud services. Through this collaboration, Wipro will develop hybrid cloud offerings to help businesses manage, migrate, and transform critical workloads and applications, with security across private or public cloud and on-premises IT environments. The partnership will also provide customers remote access to Red hat and IBM solutions.
- The solution segment held the largest market share of 47.5% in 2019. Increasing investments of the Industrial IoT solution providers for the launch of technologically advanced information systems for the industrial sector is expected to drive the segment’s growth.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Industrial IoT Market on the basis of Component, End User, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Services (Managed, Professional)
- Solution (Analytics, Remote Monitoring, Security Solutions, Data Management)
- Platform (Application Management, Connectivity Management, Device Management)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Logistics & Transport
Highlights of the Report:
- Logistics & Transport are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of the Industrial IoT technologies in the logistics & Transportation sector is expected to drive the segment’s growth.
- The Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of the Industrial IoT market in 2019. Increasing adoption of intelligent technologies and advanced factory automation in developing economies is expected to drive this region’s growth.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.