The report studies the factors influencing the growth of the industry in the global Medical Lighting Technologies market and offers accurate predictions about the growth pattern. The report pays special attention to the key elements of the Medical Lighting Technologies market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, risks, limitations, and other aspects. The report covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with a detailed analysis of the company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies.
The global Medical Lighting Technologies Market is forecasted to be worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Over the forecast timeframe, the increasing government investment in healthcare facilities is anticipated to accelerate the market growth of medical lightning technologies. Besides, In developing countries, the growing proliferation of hospitals is anticipated to further boost the market growth.
Furthermore, Technically advanced and specialized lighting solutions are often needed for operation theatres since these solutions play a very important role in the efficient operation, Which is expected to stimulate the market growth in the forecast period. However, it is expected that costly lighting solutions will restrict the market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-lighting-technologies-market
The latest research report entails an in-depth analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market, gauging their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analyses the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading market regions profiled in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Medical Lighting Technologies Market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these Medical Lighting Technologies market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Key participants include Getinge AB, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Eaton Corporation plc, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, Cree Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Burton Medical Products Corporation, Brandon Medical Co Ltd., DRE Inc., and Koninklijke Philips N.V., among others.
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
- Definition and forecast parameters
- Methodology and forecast parameters
- Data Sources
- Business trends
- Regional trends
- Product trends
- End-use trends
- Industry segmentation
- Industry landscape
- Vendor matrix
- Technological and innovation landscape
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
- Product Landscape
Emergen Research has segmented the global Medical Lighting Technologies Market on the basis of product type, application, technology, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty lighting
- Surgical lighting systems
- Surface-mounted Lights
- Examination lighting systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Intensive care units (ICU)
- Operating room/surgical suites
- Examination rooms
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Incandescent and Halogen
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
- Fluorescent lighting technologies
- Renewable Energy
Key Highlights from the Report:
- In April 2019, Brandon Medical Co Ltd. Introduced i2i, a smart operating theatre solution. i2i represents isolated to integrated. It comprises smart, automated solutions to assist and empower engineers to minimize significant electrical hazards, which is expected to strengthen its market position in the European region.
- The segment of the surgical lighting system is expected to lead the market with a CAGR of 6.2%. This system enables the nurse and doctor to operate with better visibility.
- During the forecast period, the Intensive Care Units (ICU) segment is anticipated to hold the largest market. As patients are treated for 24 hours in ICU, which involves monitoring changing daytime rhythms, medical staff can check patients more reliably at any time with improved lighting systems.
- Due to the many advantages of LED lighting solutions in hospitals, the Light-Emitting Diode ( LED) segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast timeframe. LED hospital lighting reduces downtime and maintenance expenditures and greatly reduces energy costs as well.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.