Outlook is one of the most prominent email services that helps users to send and receive emails. It has excellent services like calendar details, email, contacts, and many more. It is a locally installed pr web-based program, meaning users can use Outlook on their Desktop and Online. But somehow, Outlook undergoes some technical glitches. The most common issue users face is Outlook not loading profiles. When this issue occurs, Outlook does not respond or freezes. It can be a serious issue for those who work on Outlook on a daily basis, professionally and personally.
So with this blog, we are going through the advanced methods to fix the issue efficiently and also the reasons that raise the issue.
What Causes Outlook Not Loading Profile Problem?
There are many situations where users’ Outlook profile stocks or freezes loading properly. This can be due to various reasons. We have listed them:
- When Outlook doesn’t have the proper admin rights.
- The system antivirus program prevents the Outlook profile from loading.
- Outlook add-ins can be a reason.
- Due to corrupted OST or PST files.
- Compatibility issues.
- Due to a corrupted Outlook profile.
After knowing why your Outlook profile is not loading, let’s fix this issue with the troubleshooting methods.
Steps to Troubleshoot Outlook Not Loading Profile
Here you will get the perfect solution to fix your loading issue on Outlook.
Solution 1: Open Your Outlook in Sae Mode and Disable Hardware Graphic Acceleration
- Firstly, press the Windows+R keys from the keyboard to access the Run command box.
- Afterward, you must type Outlook.exe/safe and press the Enter button.
- When Outlook opens, click on File and then Options.
- Now, from the Options wizard, click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to choose Display and mark the Disable Hardware graphic acceleration.
- Click on OK.
- Close Outlook and open it in normal mode.
Solution 2: Make a New Outlook Profile
- In the first step, close the Outlook profile.
- Now, open the Run command box with the Windows+R keys.
- After that, type control mlcfg32.cpl.
- Hit the Enter button.
- Click on Show Profiles.
- Now, click on the Add button to make a new Outlook profile.
- Here, provide a new name for the Profile.
- Later, choose “Auto Email Account Set Up” to enter the email details and configure the account.
- When the profile configuration completes, enter the Email window and configure it as default.
- At last, click the Save button.
Solution 3: Repair Corrupted Outlook Profile
In this step of resolving the Outlook not loading profile issue, we will use the in-built repair tool Scan.pst.exe with the following steps:
- Firstly, close the Outlook application.
- Now, go to the location “C/program files” and search for SCANPST.exe.
- After finding the file, double-click on the file.
- Later, click on browse to locate the PST file path. By default location is “document/Outlook.”
- Now, click on the Start button.
- When the scanning process completes, you will see a dialogue box on the screen containing the number of inconsistencies discovered.
- Here, check “Make a backup of scanned file before initiating repairing”.
- Click on Repair.
- At last, launch Outlook and check for the issue.
We hope you find this blog helpful in resolving your Outlook stuck on loading profile issue. Outlook is a program that can be easily affected by technical glitches, or other programs can affect it. If the same happens in the future, you can follow the above-stated solution. However, if the issue continues, you can contact the experts to get an immediate answer to your concern.