The Global Unmanned Composite Materials market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors. The report studies the historical data of the Unmanned Composite Materials market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
The global Unmanned Composite Materials Market is projected to be worth USD 3,222.3 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The unmanned composite materials market is observing high demand attributed to the growing demand for lightweight unmanned systems. Small UAVs usually suffer from performance drawbacks, including small load capacity, slow speed, low flying height, and short battery backup.
Also, owing to the complexity of the operational environment, the frequency of damage occurring to the UAV body is comparatively high. The composite materials used in unmanned systems possess high specific strength and specific stiffness, considerably decreasing the unmanned systems’ weight with load cost reduction and payload increase, resulting in prolonged flight distance and time. Unmanned composite materials are of immense significance for use in miniaturized, lightweight, and high-performance unmanned system structures.
Visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/unmanned-composite-materials-market
Highlights of Report
- In March 2019, Teijin Ltd. entered into an agreement for the acquisition of Renegade Materials Corporation. As part of the acquisition, Renegade materials Corporation will operate as Teijin’s wholly-owned subsidiary.
- E-glass fiber finds widespread usage as the fiber composites reinforcement material in load-bearing sandwich construction, owing to its excellent mechanical features and resistance from environmental factors, but the primary behind its popularity is its relatively low price.
- Increasing adoption of drones is likely to fuel the market demand. The Federal Aviation Administration reports that in 2016, the number of commercial drones in the US was 42,000 and would substantially increase to 420,000 by the year 2021.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial Unmanned Composite Materials market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key participants include Startasys Ltd., Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, Teledyne, Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd., Teijin Ltd., Gurit, Toray Industries, Renegade Materials Corporation, and Owens Corning, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global unmanned composite materials market on the basis of type, platform, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP)
- Aramid Fiber Reinforced Polymer (AFRP)
- Boron Fiber Reinforced Polymer (BFRP)
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV)
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Highlights of Report
- Unmanned marine vehicle systems are deployed for extensive applications, including military, where these find usage in Anti-Submarine Warfare, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Mine Counter Measures, and Fast Inshore Attack Craft for combat drills.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period attributed to the rapid adoption of drones and aerostat systems in the countries in the region.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.