How to check Sassa R350 Grant Status:
www sassa gov za r350 status check
Welcome to SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) benefits explanation. The information you require about sassasrd.gov.za is detailed in this SASSA link. Note that Old-age grant, Disability grant, SRD (Social Relief of Distress) and Child grant are some of the benefits from SASSA.
About 166 people are experiencing difficulties when is comes to sassasrd.gov.za and how to receive a reliable assistance. This is probably one of the 7 reasons why your SASSA application is rejected. The answer to this topic is available on this link.
Welcome to SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) benefits explanation. The information you require about sassa status check for r350 payment dates for september 2021 online is detailed in this SASSA link. Note that Old-age grant, Disability grant, SRD (Social Relief of Distress) and Child grant are some of the benefits from SASSA.
About 533 people are experiencing difficulties when is comes to sassa status check for r350 payment dates for september 2021 online and how to receive a reliable assistance. This is probably one of the 7 reasons why your SASSA application is rejected. The answer to this topic is available on this link.
sassa status check for r350 payment dates for september 2021 online Quick Links
SASSA Status Check for R350 Payment Dates for January 2022 and February
SASSA Status Check for R350 Grant Payment Dates for January 2022 and February on the srd status website (srd.sassa.gov.za) including being approvedbut receiving no pay. Pending Payments Date are for each month. In order to know if you will be paid, you need to check online for the sassa status on the srd.sassa.gov.za dashboard or whatsapp. It needs to show to you that you have been approved before you can expect payment.
I have been approved but no pay. What is this happening? According to sassa, if you have not received payment even though you have a pay date showing on your srd status dashboard may have reasons that will be different for each applicant. For some beneficiaries, they have provided the wrong bank details or contact numbers if they chose the cash send option.
Others keep updating their bank details, which in turn delays their payments. Due to this sassa has asked users to DM them on Twitter with their ID number in order to get assistance to track their approved payments,”
I have been approved but I have not received a pay date, what can I do? As of now, you can’t do anything. The system is still processing to completion and doing verification on your income status. Once that it’s confirmed that you meet all the requirements to be paid, a date will be set for you by the system.
Payments for this second iteration of the social relief of distress will begin by the last week of August and continue till March 2022. All beneficiaries are to take note that according to Sassa, payments for each month will be made after a means test is done
This means it will only be made after it has been confirmed that the applicant still meets the qualifying criteria to be paid. Payments are therefore expected to be done in the last week of every month. This time around, the duration of payments is till next year.
So should you apply and you are approved, you will be paid for each month till the deadline next year as long as you continue to meet the requirements and you pass the means test is conducted every month.
If the payment method chosen for the beneficiary is the post office, then they are to first wait for a text message from the agency before going to the assigned nearest office to receive their money. If they haven’t received it yet they are not to head over as they would not be paid any money since it hasn’t been sent.
All amounts for each month due shall be paid into a bank account of the beneficiary. With applicants who are unbanked or do not have bank accounts, the agency will pay through SAPO/Post Bank; or a Bank Mobile Money Transfers (cash send).
It is important for applicants to note that the bank account or the cellular phone number provided for payment MUST be registered in the name of the approved applicant for the grant to ensure that payment goes to the correct recipients.
Here’s how to check sassa srd status on whatsapp:
- Save the number 082 046 8553 listed on the Sassa website to your cellphone.
- Type ‘status’ and you will receive a response asking for your reference number.
- Send the reference number and you will receive a notification regarding the status of your application.
With respect to the Previous Special COVID-19 SRD grant benefits paid during the period from 01 May 2020 – 30 April 2021 –
– Outstanding payments are in the region of 45,414 (transactions) from applicants whose applications were approved but not paid because they could not be traced or they did not contact SASSA to update their personal details;
– A total of 571,724 grants which have been approved remain uncollected from the post office and I urge all applicants who have not received or claimed their grants to urgently contact SASSA, as they will only have until 31 August 2021 to make enquiries in respect of the previous grant from May 2020 to April 2021. I also wish to urge those who have not withdrawn their payments to do so before 31 August 2021. After 31 August they will not be able to consider any enquiries relating to the previous grant.
– Any applicant whose application was approved but not paid because the applicant could not be traced or the applicant did not contact SASSA to update his or her personal details, shall forfeit the money to the State after 31 August 2021 and such applicant shall not be able to lodge any claim against the State.
Can one use another person’s bank account? To avoid any possible fraudulent activities this is not allowed. Use your own bank account or cellphone number.
Where no choice is made as to how to receive the payment, SASSA will send the payment through the Post Office. All asylum seekers and special permit holders will be paid through the post office, where a personal appearance, with the relevant documents, will be required to prove identity before payment is affected.
Read More: 0x0 0x0 error